Friday 21 September 2012

Please Advice! The Father Of My 4 Children sent Me Packing Because I Refused To Suck His Manhood

"It all started well between us some years ago during our NYSC service

in the northern part of the country. We both were close friends during

our youth service, people used to call us 'oko and iyawo (husband and

wife in Yoruba) as at then. After the service, we lost contact and few

years latter we again met at a Christ Apostolic Church (CAC)

convention is Isse, Ekiti State. We reunited and that was how our

journey to marital world started.



He proposed marriage to me and I accepted but on one condition, 'no

pre marital affair' (because then I was still a virgin and a Born

Again child of God) he agreed to my term and we moved on. I was afraid

because he's an Ibo guy. To cut the long story short, we were united

in Holy Matrimony on Saturday, July 16, 1988. Our marriage is blessed

with 4 children. My husband works with one of the telecommunication

companies and always travels out of country.



Precisely last June, he returned from a trip and asked me to 'go

under' him. Jesus! I screamed, you mean I should suck your 'manhood?'

I asked him. He told me 'yes' and I outrightly said NO, that night, I

received the beating of my life. My God, I was mad, wishing the earth

could open up and swallow me. It didn't end there, he promised to

continue beating me until I obey his order.



There was a night, he threw me and my daughter out of the house, we

slept under the rain. I must confess, I regretted getting married to

him that night. I was inquisitive to know why he suddenly turned a

'that way' over night, his friend confided in me that when he

travelled to Port Hacourt recently, those commercial girls came to

"ease him" thought him the act of "going under." There was this

occasion, he brought in a girl and had slept with her in front of I

and my children, he even called me to come and learn from her.



(Sobbing) Last month, he finally threw my loads out of his house and

warned me never to return until I'm ready to succumb to his urge. I've

been wondering like a vagabond for the past 3 weeks now with my

daughter, not even food or water for the innocent girl.



"Please I beg you, I'm tired, I don't know where to go from here, tell

your readers to advise me. Should I bow to his ugly romance (which is

hard for me) or return his daughter to him and continue with my life"



Dear readers, your Candid advise would help this woman out.

Source: gistplanet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment