Tuesday 25 September 2012

A LITTLE WEED AND THREE SIBLINGS(A PREVIEW)

Sitting here in this class waiting for my very first masters lecture, a girl walked past my table and knocked off my blackberry phone from the table and she bent to pick up the phone only to raise her face looking starstruck, turned out it was her nude picture that was the wallpaper on my phone. She asked quietly how I got the picture and outta the initial annoyance of her attempting to break one of my most prized assets replied with "how the f**k does that concern you?!"


 and at that moment it struck me and pulled her outta the class towards my car and without resisting she got into the car with me and watched silently as I drove off to a
quiet location on campus. "was that you?" I asked eagerly like I didn't know the answer, that meant she was the girl I picked up from the club four years ago in my undergraduate years when I was still a young and wild student and it happened she was one of the few to actually matched my "wildness".
Let's take a detour into my past. I was high on weed that night and it was a Wednesday night, restless and hungry, I did head out to the nearest restaurant to the house in anticipation to fill my belly then head home to sleep only to notice the company of three girls dressed like they were going for a party and the youngest of them caught my eye and attention. they introduced themselves as tolu, Tomi and Temitope. Tomi and temi are sisters and tolu being their cousin. Temitope was the youngest and was nicknamed tush because she has high taste for fashion and at that point had just finished high school.
So I offered to buy them a meal so as to listen more to their ordeals and this lead to three different stories which I named Temitope the tush, Tomi the Barbie and tolu the damsel.

Tolu the damsel

Tolu is a dark skinned, pink lipped, tinted haired damsel. She schooled abroad far away in Malaysia as a physiotherapist and hopefully wants to be a physio for a top England football club. She's the eldest of the crew and can easily convince the girls.She is also very independent and has her own money from trading on local fabrics abroad and latest designer wears here in Nigeria. She has a boutique in the high end Lagos. She was the first to notice the stench of marijuana on me and asked where she could get some and after few
attempt at denying it, I told her she should follow me home, she said she heard it was a ladies free night at a club in town and they intend to dance that night. I told them they should wait for me while I try to find a cab and made me look like a fool when they drove up beside me in a lemon colored Volkswagen bug.
to be continued

Source: By: www.tharev.wordpress.com
www.forqheninc.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment