Saturday 22 September 2012

How To Respond To Some Irritating And Boring Facebook Status Updates

IRRITATING & BORING FACEBOOK STATUS
UPDATES
1. Good night pals! (So? Should we cry?)
2. Am back pals! (So ?)
3. Am sick! (Go to a hospital!)
4. My heart is broken, I will never love again (who is a heart surgeon or mechanic here?)
5. Am Quitting facebook! (See you out! Do you know how many people are on facebook? I wont miss abit)
6. Facebook is boring! (hehe cheer it up because its you boring!)
7. Any Lady/Guy online? Hit ma inbox for a s.e.xchat? (Silly pervert! This is not f.u.ckbook)
8. Am back! Did you miss me? (I didn't even notice you had gone... Duh!)
9. UK, Rome, Vegas, Kampala, NewYork, Cape town, Dubai here I come. (Hey?? Are you a Crusade)
10. I love my man...... (Tell him inbox, not us)
11. Like, if you wanna go to heaven or if you love GOD. (Unfriend this kind of Retard Right away!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment